Dallas Cowboys 16 at New England Patriots 20
- The Dallas defense deserved to win this game. They did more than enough holding the Patriots to just 20 points and forcing four turnovers. Unfortunately, the Dallas offense was just embarrassing coming off of the bye week. They only scored 16 points against New England, a season best performance for the Patriots defense. With Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and Jason Witten all healthy, Romo should have had no problem moving the ball on Sunday. Instead, the Dallas offense went just 4/12 on the day on third downs.
- The Patriots looked mortal offensively, but they did so against Rob Ryan's defense last year as well, and no one else in the league seemed to be able to do the same things to stop them. They do have problems against teams with good pass rushes though, so playing the Steelers and the Giants after their bye this week might cause them some problems. If New England loses another lineman, they are going to be in serious trouble.
- Tony Romo was a big time fantasy disappointment on Sunday, as he should have had a huge game against the Patriots, but gave you just 15 fantasy points. You expected at least two touchdowns, and while he did break 300 yards, if you watched the game you saw the yardage he left on the table. If you have another option, I'd go that route until Romo has a big game again.
- Aaron Hernandez is clearly becoming an every week starter to go with Rob Gronkowski for fantasy purposes. If you have either, you are probably starting them every week unless you own one of the elite tight ends.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis took the brunt of the load for the Patriots on Sunday, and while he is still the guy you want from the Patriots, you can't start him with any confidence.
Any feedback is always appreciated, either down below in the comments or via email at email@example.com.
-Fred "Big Derf" Tobin